Hydraulic Oil Press Machine
- Hydraulic pressing machine
- Processing Materrial:
- Sesame, Almond, Walnut etc.
- Major Equipment:
- Pressure cylinder, Control table
Main engine includes base, upright, top plate, oil drip pan nut and so on , it is one of the main parts. Firstly the oil material is put into the assembly of the press boring ,then it being droved up by the oil cylinder piston ,oil will outflow from the gap of press boring ,and then pass the oil drip pan to the drum for oil storage.
Hydraulic system is the main power force of this machine, it includes transmission shaft, turbine, worm gear, gear pump, high pressure pump, overflow valve; super high pressure safety valve; hand-operated valve; seamless steel tube; pipeline connect and other spare parts. This machine adopts the advanced power pack of the world, and compared with two plunger pump, it is faster , higher pressure and can resist higher temperature, it can continue working when the oil temperature is above 65 but needn’t cooling unit.
Electronic system is the most advanced part of this machine, it is fully automatic, easy to operate, and there’s no special request to the operator, so this machine is particularly suitable for peasant.
This machine is composed of motor, volt meter, pressure gauge, power insurance and so on.
Main technical parameters:
|5||Maximum working pressure||50MPa|
|7||Heater temperature control||70-100.C|
|8||Every time a sesame||6-8KG|
|9||Motor Model Power||Y901-4-1.5KW|
Hydraulic oil press performance and form:
1. This machine has the advantages of small volume and less land occupation; the operation is easy to learn, easy to understand, easy to operate, and needs not particular requirements to the operator.
2. This machine can save 50% power compared with stone mill.
3. This machine belongs to hydraulic oil press, and it has many advantages, such as high-pressure, high oil ratio, and the oil of final product is very clean.
4. This machine adopts full automatic control system, and no matter the preheat temperature or the pressure of hydraulic system, it is all automatic control.
5. This machine can be moved very easily.